Long Island Spray Foam Insulation Installers
Sir Foam-A-Lot is Long Island’s Premier Spray Foam Insulation Installer. You have heard about Spray Foam Insulation – It is time to Get the Spray Foam Insulation Installed in your home! Call today and get your free estimate!
Your home is probably insulated with fiberglass, but it is not air-sealed. There are dozens of small gaps, cracks and holes around your electrical outlets, plumbing and electric lines. In fact, there are so many holes that when added together, they equal the size of an open door that allows the outside air to come right in.
Lower Energy Costs by up to 30%!!!
Closed-Cell Foam is the ONLY wall and ceiling insulation material "Acceptable" by FEMA.
Why Spray Foam Insulation?
– Spray Foam offers the lowest thermal conductivity of any insulation product.
Keeps Pests Outside
–Spray Foam does not contain ingredients that appeal to insects or animals, so they generally won’t attempt to chew through the foam. This creates an excellent barrier for keeping pests outside
Reduce Noise Levels
– Sound travels through the gaps and cracks between your walls and around your windows and doors. Sealing those gaps helps reduce ambient noise and create a comfortable living environment
Easy To Apply
– Spray Foam speeds up new construction.
– No special adhesives or mechanical fasteners are required.
Great for Irregularly Shaped Areas
- Spray Foam can be applied to unusual roofing configurations such as domes and geometric shapes with relative ease compared to other options.
– The spray-applied seamless blanket of insulation seals cracks and holes while insulating.
–Spray Foam Insulation is superior to competing insulation technologies.
Areas Of Air Leaks